HOW TO REGISTER
- Select the Quantity of 'tickets' from the list under Map & Pricing below. Note: 1 ticket per person you are registering.
- Scroll down and enter the details of the attendee/s in the form that pops up below the Ticket section (if you are registering on behalf of others, you will be able to enter your name as the billing contact on the next page, so only enter attendee details on this first page).
- Click Next and you'll be taken to a page to enter your billing details and to pay.
- Please note: Your booking remains unconfirmed until payment has been received in full.
You can book both individual and group bookings. Please ensure you know email addresses, and coaching session preferences for each individual in your group before you start completing the form.
If you have any issues registering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOKINGS WILL CLOSE FOR RENEW ON MONDAY 3 SEPTEMBER.
17–18 September 2018
Monday: 10am registration for 11am start
Tuesday: 9am start, finished by 2:30pm
The Queen's Hotel, Leeds (Directions)
Accommodation will be provided at The Queen's Hotel, Park Plaza Hotel, Hilton City, or the Crowne Plaza with The Queens providing us with the first 200 bedrooms. Where possible, those who book earlier will be a priority for The Queens. We will confirm the name of your hotel closer to the date of the conference.
1000 Registration Opens
1100 Bible Reading 1
1145 5 Year Review of ReNew
1345 Chairman's Address
1430 The Priesthood of All Believers
1600 What makes us Anglican?
1700 Coaching Session 1
0900 Bible Reading 2
1000 Every Member Ministry Case Studies
1130 Coaching Session 2
1345 Lunch and Depart
Note: Due to room capacities at the venue, we have had to put a cap on Coaching Sessions. We will indicate below when there are limited spots available, or if a session is full. We apologise if your first preference is now full. We will be recording all the sessions, and they will be made available after the conference.
- Applying for Incumbencies
- Recruiting future Gospel Ministers
- Establishing a Healthy Local Church
- Being effective in the Church of England
- Partnering with AMiE to Plant Churches - 3 spots left
- Recruiting and Training Lay Leaders
- From Newcomer to Gospel Partner
- Mobilising Women in Word Ministry - FULL
- Mobilising Men in Word Ministry - 5 spots left
- Being the best PCC Member I can be
- Bank Transfer: The preferred method of payment is via Bank Transfer.
Bank: CAF Bank
Account name: ReNew Conference
Sort code: 40-52-40
Account number: 00030800
- Credit/Debit Card: You can pay online using your Debit or Credit card to instantly complete your booking. Note using this method costs us a fee, so if possible, please use Bank Transfer.
- Cheque: Alternatively you can pay by Cheque. Please note that it may take us several weeks to process any cheques. We will send all the details by email should you wish to pay using this method.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
All bookings are non-refundable. We regret that in the event of your cancellation, we are committed to paying the venue in full on your behalf.
ReNew takes your personal data privacy very seriously. Please note that we will be required to pass on your details to the hotel that you are allocated. All information is handled in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (view our privacy notice here). Should you have any queries regarding the information collected, and how it is stored, please use our contact form (here).
MAP & PRICING